I have over 12 years of extensive experience as a professional photographer including a wide variety of projects on behalf of a varied scope of clients.
I host a broad portfolio ranging from products for large companies, to more elusive out of the box architectural design photography.
Today, my camera lens is focused on the world of architecture and interior design. In recent years I have developed a keen eye and perspective enabling me to see what others do not always see and the art of capturing the essence of each space and design. My focus on detail and the harmonious relationship filling each space has become a passion to which I have created an unmatched expertise. I am an artist and the camera is my tool.
Project examples include
- Philip Stark for the yoo real estate project (Add short description)
- Orly Robinson’s architectural magazines and journals (Add short description)
- Destination photography to exotic locations including both natural wonders as well as human experience
- Queen of the Desert project on behalf of National Geographic and for the Challenge
- marketing and sales of exclusive homes on behalf of real estate investors, private home sales and development projects